The surcharge we collect is a business revenue, which is why California imposes a tax on the charge. Because of this, the charge will be collected as revenue and later be distributed to improving service-based areas of our organization.
Articles in this section
- Should I tip less because I'm paying a surcharge?
- I have heard of restaurants imposing a 3% surcharge, why is yours 4%?
- Does this charge have anything to do with the "Affordable Care Act?"
- Where does the Food & Beverage surcharge go?
- Why am I to blame for the rising costs of business?
- Why have you implemented a Food & Beverage surcharge?