Although Healthcare is not at the forefront of this charge, we are required by the State to provide benefits to our employees. With this charge, we can offer the industry-best in terms of fair wage and benefits.
Articles in this section
- Should I tip less because I'm paying a surcharge?
- I have heard of restaurants imposing a 3% surcharge, why is yours 4%?
- Does this charge have anything to do with the "Affordable Care Act?"
- Where does the Food & Beverage surcharge go?
- Why am I to blame for the rising costs of business?
- Why have you implemented a Food & Beverage surcharge?