We support the new California minimum wage and State-healthcare initiatives, and would like to keep our current employment practices. The 4% surcharge added to the subtotal of your food & beverage purchases allows us to provide the service, quality and hospitality experience that you have come to appreciate and expect at THE LOT.
Articles in this section
- Should I tip less because I'm paying a surcharge?
- I have heard of restaurants imposing a 3% surcharge, why is yours 4%?
- Does this charge have anything to do with the "Affordable Care Act?"
- Where does the Food & Beverage surcharge go?
- Why am I to blame for the rising costs of business?
- Why have you implemented a Food & Beverage surcharge?