No, THE CLUB @ THE LOT card and account is unique to the person to whom it is registered, and LOT CREDITS are non-transferable. The LOT CREDITS in a member’s account cannot be transferred or combined with a different member's account. You cannot have more than one account.
Articles in this section
- Joining THE CLUB @ THE LOT
- When do I get my Birthday Ticket?
- How do I get CREDITS for Purchases made Online?
- Do I need a Physical THE CLUB @ THE LOT Card to Purchase Tickets?
- Are CREDITS Transferable, can Others use my Club Membership?
- How do I Redeem CREDITS?
- How much is one CREDIT?
- How do I Earn LOT CREDITS?
- Do I get a Loyalty Card when I Sign Up?
- THE CLUB @ THE LOT Terms & Conditions